Sunday, December 9, 2007

Project 6 eval

Project 6 was a crazy one. I have mixed feeling about what I liked about it and what I dint like. I liked that it made me think about what I could use to make a film without a camera but I did want not want to use much of a still camera because I did enough of that in 201. I shot some pics on a still camera and went into the lab not really knowing what I was going to do then I started to look on the internet to try to find achival footage but could not figure out how to transfer it to my movie so I started to look at still pics and started to find some things that I liked. I ended up using a whole lot of pictures for the internet and few from the pictures that I shot. I feel that it tured out alright. sound was a little bit of a problem because I did not have that much time after doing all the pics I had to kind of wing it with the sound which I did not like doing. It seemed to work out alright but not as good as I would have liked. I guess that is the challenge of the project but I did not enjoy rushing anything that I had to turn in or put my name on. I had a hard tome turing that film in because it was not up to my standards but It was a 48 hour project so... For the most part this project made me think about what I wanted to do but made me ruch a little bit in the lab. I was mad that I could not make it to the party to view them but I did have class that I was running the camera in so there was no chance I could have made it. I hope to see what everyone else came up with.

No comments: