Thursday, December 6, 2007

Project 5

I was a little unhappy with what I did on this project. I was planning on getting some shots of landon driving downtown at night using the lights of downtown to halp with the rythmic editing but it did not work out like what. We had some trouble checking out a camera so we had to use a little sony thing which worked out because I was hanging out of a moving car window for some of my shots so it was a good thing that I could not get the xl2 or one of our other cameras. I was a little owrried about this project because I really did not understand when I got the project sheet how it was going to work but when I got to the editing lab It all started to make sense. It was a good project but I think I would have done mine in a different way If I had to do it again.

No comments: